Welch Allyn introduced halogen HPX lamp technology to provide 30% more
light output than previous halogen lamps. The mix of halogen and xenon gases provide whiter, longer lasting light - making your task of an accurate physical diagnosis easier.
* Halogen HPX lamp provides 30% whiter, brighter light for true tissue colour and long-lasting performance
* Detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter
* See blood vessels on darker shaded retinas more clearly using the green filter
* Coaxial optical system produces shadow-free spot viewing
* Polarising filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
* Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.