10x magnification and illumination for crisp, clear viewing. The reticle contact plate facilitates measurement and tracking of lesion growth. It is simply a better look at suspicious lesions.
Special offer ends April 2009!
- Precision, achromatic 10x optics system ensures crisp, clear lesion border definition and true pigment pattern rendition.
- Reticle contact plate facilitates measurement for more accurate diagnosis and objective tracking of lesion growth.
- Fits any 3.5v Welch Allyn power source for convenient, inexpensive additions to Welch Allyn diagnostic instrumentation.
- Large, knurled focusing ring allows you to get sharp focus easily.
- Rubber eye guard provides superior comfort and folds down for spectacles.
- Owner's Manual includes introduction to skin surface/epiluminescence microscopy, tables of diagnosis criteria, and 50 detailed lesion photographs.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.