Bidirectional Doppler - Bidop ES-100V3 with choice of probe (8MHz is standard) and waveform LCD by Hadeco
SAVE $354.50 (28%)
This doppler has it all. Bi-directional (for brachial artery testing), LCD display and multiple probe selections for use in every situation. This is the basic doppler for the GP that needs to be able to perform a range of ultrasound examiniations.
- Bi-directional hand-held Doppler with waveform LCD
- Displays real-time waveform, numerical data and heart rate
- Enables full automatic gain control and baseline adjustment
- Simplified three-key (Shuttle, Back key and Probe button) operation
- 30 waveform memory and freeze waveform capabilities
- Easy mode settings with LCD menu and shuttle button
- Multiple probe selection (2,4,5,8, 10 MHz) for user/patient flexibility only one standard probe supplied with the unit, please choose probe below 8Mhz supplied by default
- Small sized PPG Probe option for arterial/venous testing
- Automatic shutoff
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.