Bidirectional Doppler - Hadeco Smartdop 45
Default probe 8Mhz
The ultimate in bidirectional dopplers. Has the flexibility and features to do everything the general practitioner could want.
- Bi-directional Doppler with LCD display
- Built-in high resolution 58mm printer
- All standard numerical and patient data available
- Simplified three-key (Shuttle, Back key and Probe button) operation
- 30 waveform memory
- Easy mode settings with LCD menu and scroll button
- Multiple probe selection (2, 5, 8, 10 MHz) for user/patient flexibility - one standard probe supplied, please change probe below - 8Mhz supplied by default
- USB computer interface
- Optional PPG & Pneumo probes for arterial and venous testing
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.