AudioConsole is a complete software solution for PC-based audiometry, tympanometry and patient data management. With its intuitive user interface and wide range testing opportunities, AudioConsole helps hearing professionals optimise their workflows and dedicate more time the patients.
The most current version of AudioConsole is AudioConsole version 4.2.0.
- Conduct pure tone and speech tests conveniently in front of your PC
- Watch audiograms and tympanograms update in real time on your PC screen
- Store as many tests as needed in the patient database
- Create patient profiles with relevant personal data and notes
- Create operator profiles with relevant info and personal signatures
- Customise operational settings according to preferences (configure keybord and mouse controls)
- Customise test settings according to preferences (select/deselect frequencies, choose dB start level)
- Customise PDF reports according to preferences (add logo, signature and create personal layout)
- Integrate with Noah
- Interface with other patient management systems
- Import/export data in XML
- Available in a variety of languages
Please note! Available tests will vary denpending on the Oscilla® device used with AudioConsole
AudioConsole helps the user optimise workflows. Audiograms and tympanograms are updated in real time on the screen during tests. Test date can be database with the patient profile. This makes it easy to the operator to gain an overview of the patient's history. Stored data can also be used for customised PDF-reports. AudioConsole can also interface with other patient management systems for export of audiograms and tympanograms.