Incorporating gear-free, shock-resistant DuraShock Technology, the Welch Allyn DS58 features a smooth, twist-style air release valve and ergonomic design with soft plastic inserts at key touch points for optimal comfort. The DS58 trigger can withstand drops of up to 90cm without recalibration and comes with a 15-year calibration warranty, eliminating the need for constant replacement, and giving you lower lifetime cost. This is a premium Sphygmomanometer that will maintain accuracy and outlive other products.
- Welch Allyn Platinum Sphygmomanometer range
- Soft comfort grip
Lighter weight than traditional models?won?t weigh down your lab coat
- Jewelled movement for long life
- Luer lock cuffs for fast and easy changing between cuff sizes
- Laser-engraved dial for accuracy
- Twist-Screw style air release for easy left or right hand operation
- Shock resistant for accuracy and lower cost over time
- Premium aesthetics
- Latex free
- Gauge Warranty
Should the Welch Allyn DuraShock aneroid sphygmomanometer deviate from the +/-3 mm Hg accuracy specification during the warranty period, Welch Allyn will recalibrate the sphygmomanometer at no charge. Return the gauge only to Welch Allyn Technical Service or your local Welch Allyn authorised representative. **Lifetime Calibration warranty
- Accessory Warranty: One-year warranty on bladders, tubes, and valves
- Cuff Warranty: Welch Allyn Durable One-Piece Cuff: Three-year warranty
Welch Allyn Two-Piece Cuff and Bladder: Two-year warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.