In order to create visualisation in what has previously been a blind procedure; Bionix has combined the safety of the single-use ear curettes with a powerful LED light source and magnification lens. This design allows the most difficult cerumen removal procedures to be handled with confidence and enhanced patient safety.
Key Features & Benefits
- Visualisation – A brilliant white light is projected to the tip of the curette, illuminating even the most difficult to see ear canals. The magnification lens enhances the view of the ear canal to visualise the cerumen.
- Safety – Illumination and magnification improve procedural accuracy and avoid the risk of injury from blind curettage with stainless steel curettes.
- Saves Time – Visualisation of the ear allows the physician to quickly and efficiently remove cerumen from the ear canal.
- Convenience – Eliminates the need to use a separate light source or magnification device in an attempt to enhance visualisation.
- Single Patient Use Tips – Reduces the risk of cross contamination and eliminates the time, labour and costs associated with re-sterilising steel curettes.
Clinic Pack: 200 curettes per box + 4 Light Sources + 4 Magnification Lens
Features & Benefits
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.