Powerful Capability. Incredible Simplicity. Redefining what a stethoscope can do for you.
Hear it. State-of-the-art sound sensor. Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology reduces on average 85% of unwanted background noise. Amplification capability when sounds are soft. Clinical evidence shows it?s easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds like S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs, as well as abnormal lung sounds. It all adds up to an exceptional listening experience - compared to acoustic scopes.
Record it. Capture a sound for later playback. Helpful when seeking a peer opinion or when you are writing up notes on your patient?s condition, after your patient has left.
Send it. Bluetooth© technology lets you transmit sounds real-time to your PC, which can then be further analysed, attached to medical records, or reviewed online with colleagues.
Confirm it. Use available Zargis© Cardioscan software to help you detect and classify suspected heart murmurs while with your patient. Or visualise heart and lung sounds using Zargis© StethAssist software, included free with every 3M Littmann© Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200. Two great tools that can enhance the auscultation process and help you hone your skills.
- Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology cancels out, on average, 85% of ambient background noise that can interfere with the auscultation experience, without eliminating critical body sounds.
- Our patented 3M Littmann© Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide a comfortable fit and a tighter seal from ambient noise entering through eartip connections.
- State-of-the-art sound sensor provides a life-like 3M Littmann© sound experience similar to a high-end cardiology stethoscope.
- Frictional noise reduction technology helps reduce handling noises compared to earlier stethoscopes.
- Up to 24X sound amplification; may be helpful when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint; when a patient is obese; or when a patients clothing restricts your listening experience.
The User Interface You've Been Waiting For
- Easy to operate - the menu button brings you to screen-guided commands to operate recording and Bluetooth© features.
- Convenient LDC interface indicates remaining battery life and when Bluetooth© transmission is active.
- Auto-on feature - stethoscope status in battery-saving "sleep mode" until you start your next auscultation.
- Worry-free power- multiple reminders when battery life is low, operates on sing AA battery.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use - is about the same weight as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope. Traditional tubing design drapes comfortably over the neck and folds easily into a pocket.
- Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation - designed to withstand the rigors of your busy work day.
Two Perfect Software Companions For Your Littmann© Model 3200
- Included FREE Zargis© StethAssist Heart and Lung Sound Visualisation Software - Designed to visualise what you are hearing, allow playback when and where convenient, facilitate storage of sounds in patient records or transfer to colleagues for further analysis.
- Sold Separately Zargis© Cardioscan Heart Murmur Detection Software - Designed to support physicians in analysing cardiac sounds for the identification and classification of suspected murmurs.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.