The LogTag system comes with a small (credit card size) tag that reacts rapidly to any temperature change. The tag includes an alert indicator which provides warning if the monitored temperature has moved out of set limits. Comprehensive programming options with the included software (LogTag Analyser) allow customisation of alert settings to suit different applications.
LogTag's small-and-smart interface cradle also provides rapid transfer to LogTag Analyser software in a matter of seconds. The Analyser provides an easy to use platform for configuring your LogTag to suit your needs, with graphs that easily show out of range areas and a time frame, preventing unnecessary loss of vaccines.
You can place the LogTag in your esky for on-site vaccination days, providing a permanent record of cold chain preservation! Get ready for flu-season, if you ever have a cold chain breach the LogTag will provide a comprehensive record of that breach, most vaccines will still be viable on minor breaches, but without a record you will never be able to prove the extent of a breach!
Min-Max thermometers only provide the max temp reached if its 18C the question will be, for how long? LogTag will provide the answer.
LogTag features include:-
- Automatic download of data when a new LogTag is inserted into an interface.
- 8000 reading memory
- 2-3 year battery life (3V Lithium battery)
- Sample from as little as 30 secs+
- Accurate to 0.5øC
- Program via wizard USB connection
- Supports multiple interfaces thereby allow multiple downloads and batch configuring of LogTags.
- Display & printing of data in chart, list or summary form.
- Saving downloaded LogTag data to file, retrieving previously filed LogTag data for review and email forwarding of data.
- Support for Digital Signatures specifically in compliance to FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- Used by GlaxoSmithKline for monitoring wholesale deliveries!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.