- Minimises pain and trauma at dressing changes
- Self-adherent - no secondary fixation needed
- Shower proof
- Can be used under compression bandages
- Promotes patient comfort during wear
- Can remain in place for several days depending on the condition
- of the wound
- Can be lifted and adjusted without losing its adherent properties
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy
Mepilex Border is designed for a wide range of exuding wounds such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and traumatic wounds, e.g. skin tears and secondary healing wounds.
|Brand||Molnlycke Health Care|
|Unit Of Measure||BX5|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.