Opsite Post-Op is a transparent waterproof dressing with absorbent pad.
* Bacterial barrier protects the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria
* Waterproof film means the patient can shower with the dressing in situ.
* Low allergy adhesive a unique grid pattern adhesive minimising the risk of an allergic response.
* Highly absorbent pad rapidly absorbs exudate. Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximise absorbency and reduce the risk of skin maceration.
* Conformable and non obtrusive for the patient
* High MVTR (Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate) making it significantly more permeable to ware vapour than ordingary films in the pressence of moisture.
* Round corners/thin film reduces occurrence of lifting or snag, helping the dressing to stay in place for longer
For more information please visit the Smith & Nephew Website
|Brand||Smith & Nephew|
|Unit Of Measure||BX10|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.