PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED SEE ELECTRONICA BELOW
The TSM500 is a combined audiometer and tympanometer. The audiometer can be used for pure tone audiometry and features air- and bone conduction. The tympanometer can be used for measuring the compliance of the tympanic membrane and for ipsi- and contraleteral reflex testing. The TSM500 is therefore the ideal choice for hearing professionals, who need a a user-friendly all-in-one device for audiometry and tympanometry.
Compact and robust design for use in any location
TSM500 is a smart solution for the clinic or on the go. With a solid aluminum casing and resilient probe cable, it is lightweight, compact and robust – ready to withstand daily use and transportation.
20 dB auto test
20 dB random auto test
Hughson Westlake test
xx dB auto test
xx dB random auto test
* AudioConsole must be purchased separately.
Standard package includes
Probe 226 Hz
Peltor™ Headset fitted with TDH-39
Wilfan contralateral headset fitted with TDH39
Bone conductor (B71-W)
- Pure tone
- Ipsilateral reflex test
- Contralateral reflex test
- Frequency range (air): 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 750 Hz, 1000 Hz, 1500 Hz, 2000 Hz, 3000 Hz, 4000 Hz, 6000 Hz, 8000 Hz
- Frequency range (bone): 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 750 Hz, 1000 Hz, 1500 Hz, 2000 Hz, 3000 Hz, 4000 Hz, 6000 Hz, 8000 Hz
- Sound pressure: Level range (air): -10 dB to 110 dB Level range (bone): -10 dB to 60 dB Level steps: 5 dB steps
- Signals: Steady, pulse and warble
- Masking: NB
- Air pressure: -300 daPa to +200 daPa
- Probe tone frequency: 226 Hz ± 1%
- Probe tone amplitude: 85 dB SPL ± 3 dB
- Frequency (ipsilateral): 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz, 3000 Hz, 4000 Hz
- Level (ipsilateral): 85 dB to 110 dB HL
- Frequency (contralateral): 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz, 3000 Hz, 4000 Hz
- Level (contralateral): 85 dB to 110 dB HL
- Display: 7.2" colour
- Integrated memory: Up to 100 tests
- PC connection: USB
- Printer: Integrated
- Dimensions: 295 x 180 x 55 mm
- Weight: 1000 g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.