Riester LED 3.7V Ophthalmoscope set 2122-203 e-scope AUS Stock
Simply more intelligent
Continuous improvement has always been Riester’s claim. With the new e-scope, a further step has been successfully taken towards optimum illumination, environment-friendliness and profitability. 3.7 V LED illumination and conventional alkaline batteries – an almost impossible combination up to now. Not just pie in the sky, but state of the art. The new e-scope is the perfect blend of leading-edge LED technology, more efficient diagnosis and an environment-friendly energy source. Because the e-scope breaks new ground with its world innovation, the IPC (Integrated Power Converter): younger, smarter and greener.
The innovative potential of the e-scope
LED technology for otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes with low-reflection, bright and white light. The pure white light (approx. 5,500 K) ensures colour-neutral illumination in addition to improved colour differentiation, thereby aiding more efficient diagnosis in comparison with halogen or xenon bulbs.
- For uniform illumination of the examination field with pure white light (5500 K). The LED illumination shows colours as they really are. Helpful for efficient diagnostics plus an almost LED unlimited service life.
- Low maintenance costs thanks to long LED and battery service lives. Whilst the service life of a xenon light source is only approx. 20 hours, LED burns for at least 20,000 hours, i.e. over 2 years at a go – with e-scope, even with two conventional AA batteries.
- Particularly high environment-friendliness, for the newly developed IPC in the e-scope always converts the voltage of simple alkaline batteries into the optimum voltage required for LED operation, resulting in battery lives of around 50 operating hours. Its optimum values in all these fields make the e-scope a pioneering pocket instrument for flexible diagnosis.
2 cm2 of sheer innovation
- AA batteries deliver a maximum 3 V. However, a 3.7 V voltage means that considerably more efficient LEDs can be used. Incompatible technical prerequisites? Not anymore. With the IPC, Riester has succeeded in producing a development that revolutionises illumination of pocket instruments. Because the tiny IPC inside the e-scope always converts the voltage of conventional AA-size batteries into the optimum voltage supply for LEDs, thereby allowing efficient operation of LED illumination with alkaline batteries.
- As a result, the IPC not only allows optimum light quality, but also provides economic and ecological benefits. The service life of a light-emitting diode is therefore up to 1,000 times longer than that of xenon illumination and the batteries used in the e-scope are discharged considerably more thoroughly thanks to the IPC; consequently, they do not need to be disposed of and replaced as often. with halogen or vacuum
- With innovative 3.7 V LED illumination for higher-contrast and more efficient diagnosis
- Diopter disc with 18 corrective lenses (+/- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20 diopters)
- Easy-to-use aperture wheel with six different apertures (fixation star, large circle, small circle, red free filter, blue filter, semi circle)
- High performance optics with aspherical condenser lens
- Spectacle protection
- Parallel optical path
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.