Tubular Form SSB is ideally designed for the treatment of orthopaedic and vasular conditions.
Tubular Form is used for
* Acute Venous Insufficiency
* Varicose Ulcers
* Joint Effusion and Soft Issue Injuries
* Control of Oedema/Swelling Features
* 100% Australian Made
* Product treated with Unique Low Fray Formula
* Provides 18-22mmHg at the ankle or wrist under a single layer
* All measurements are taken at the ankle or wrist
* Sold as each cut length only - full box = 10 cut lengths
|SM700||Small||Full Arm - 1/2 Leg||15 - 19cm*|
|SM701||Medium||Full Arm - 1/2 Leg||18 - 23cm*|
|SM702||Large||Full Arm - 1/2 Leg||22 - 27cm*|
|SM707||Extra Large||Full Arm - 1/2 Leg||26 - 35cm*|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Economedical users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.